INFORMATION THAT IS GATHERED FROM VISITORS
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and contact number will be stored on the server.
HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED
The information is used to enhance the vistor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.
NOTICE PURSUANT TO SECTION 7 OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 (“NOTICE”)
This Notice is issued to all our immediate and/or prospective purchasers dan data subjects pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”).
1.0 Collection of Personal Data
In the course of your dealing with us, we will request that you provide your personal information (“Personal Data”) to assist our communication with you or to deliver the necessary notices, services and/or products in the connection with our business nature. These are inclusive of necessary business process, client relationship management, updates of our future products’ launching and current product promotional and events activities.
2.0 Personal Data
The Personal Data may be subject to applicable data protection, privacy and other similar laws and may include but not limited to any information concerning your name, email address, telephone number, home address, date of birth, identity card number, passport number, gender, race, nationality, marital status, contract information, e-mail contract information, occupation, income range, banking details and such other personal information provided to any member of us.
3.0 Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
The personal information you have provided to us will be used or processed by us for, amongst others, the following purposes:
- the delivery of notices, services or products whether present or future, to you, which delivery may be via email, mail, fax or hand-delivery to you;
- processing your application to purchase our products under any of our property development and/or other business in order for you to enter into necessary agreement and/or contract;
- the maintenance and upkeep of the customer’s and purchaser’s records;
- marketing and client profiling activities regarding our latest projects, products and/or services ;
- preparation and execution of necessary agreement and/or contract for our projects, products and/or services with you;
- credit assessment, financial and background investigation as and when deemed necessary;
- performing statistical analysis;
- to be used for the purpose of our branding, communications and corporate affairs, which including but not limited to publication in our printed materials, website or internet social media;
- security and crime prevention, including but not limited to fraud and money-laundry;
- to be used for internal record keeping;
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements and make disclosure as may be required by any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by laws, guidelines and/or codes applicable to us;
- any subsequent commercial transaction regarding our projects, products and/or services;
- delivery of vacant possession, hand over of keys, property/estate management, customer care and/or defect rectification work;
- purposes in the relation to the operation, administration, development or enhancement of our business; and/or
- any other purposes related to our business.
4.0 Disclosure of Personal Data
The Personal Data provided to us will be kept confidential in accordance with this Notice pursuant to the Act in which you agree, consent and authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to the following classes of parties:
- any persons, government agencies, statutory authorities and/or industry regulators who we are compelled or required to do so pursuant to any law;
- any associated or related companies and/or our holding companies or subsidiaries, including those incorporated in the future;
- any relevant financial institutions;
- our agents, and contractors acting in our behalf;
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers, debt collectors, bankers, advertising companies, researchers and/or advisors;
- our business partners and affiliates that provide related services or products in connection to our business; and/or
- our third party service providers, third party management companies, subcontractors and/or any other parties as may be deemed necessary by us to facilitate your dealing with us.
5.0 Consequences of Failure to Supply Personal Information
You are not under obligation or under any duress to provide the Personal Data to us. Such Personal Data provided to us are voluntary in nature. The failure to supply the Personal Data and/or refusal or restriction on any usage may result in the following which we shall not be held liable of any consequence arising therefrom:
- The inability of the parties to formalize any contract/or agreement and/or Sale and Purchase Agreement in relation to the sale of our property, products and/or service;
- The inability for us to provide you with the notices, services and/or products, launches, latest products, inclusive of present and future announcement, deemed necessary;
- The inability of the parties to enter into the necessary transactions/agreements; and/or
- The inability to comply with any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by laws, guidelines and/or codes applicable to us.
6.0 Right of Access and Amendment
You may at any time after the submission of the Personal Data to us, make a request for access to your personal data with us in writing to:
- request the amendment of your Personal Data in our records in the event that the information is inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or out-to-date;
- request to access to your Personal Date in our records for verification;
- request that your Personal Data shall only be kept for the fulfilment of the purpose of the collection of such information;
- inform us of your rejection to use your Personal Date for marketing purposes where upon we will not use such Personal Information for these purposes; and/or
- request to withdraw your consent given to us, in full or in part, in ease case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period.
You may send your request in writing to the following address:
Level 8, Menara LGB, Jalan Wan Kadir, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur
Your Personal Date will be kept and processed in a secured manner. The appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures will be implemented by us in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to safeguard and help to prevent unauthorised access, unlawful processing, accidental loss or damage, and unlawful destruction of your Personal Data.
All reasonable safety measurements are taken to secure your Personal Data but we cannot guarantee that your information will never be disclosed in manner inconsistent with this Notice due to unauthorised or illegal acts of third parties in violation of laws, regulations and/or our policies.
We will keep your Personal Data confidential in accordance with the policy in this Notice pursuant to the Act. However, we reserve our right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere your Personal Information freely as set out in clause 4 above.
This Notice is issued in both English and Bahasa Malaysia pursuant to section 7(3) Personal Data Protection Act 2010. In the event of inconsistency, the English version of this Notice shall prevail.